WHY SHOP AT HEMP ZONE ?
Shopping at HempZone you are supporting the Australian hemp industry, which means, you support Australian farmers and local businesses.
Recent changes to Australian import laws have provided huge advantage to our local hemp produce. Imported raw and hulled seeds have to go through mandatory sterilisation process before entering Australia. This may impact quality, shelf life and nutritional value of imported seeds. Our locally grown hemp is harvested and processed by our Aussie farmers. It is free of chemicals and pesticides, free of artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. It is highly nutritious, contains high amounts of protein, magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamins, the essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6 and many more.
HempZone has great confidence in the benefits and importance of hemp. We sell only the best quality Australian organic products that the CBD or hemp market has to offer.MORE ABOUT HEMP
OUR PRODUCT SELECTIONS ARE DESIGNED
to target specific zones
- Hemp seeds are rich in EFAs (essential fatty acids). (“essential” meaning your body can’t produce it, so it has to come from an outside source). They are also a great source of protein, fiber, antioxidants and high amounts of vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin B9, vitamin D and minerals such as manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, calcium, copper, iron and zinc.
- Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats critical for optimal human health. They have a 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 (LA)* to Omega-3 (ALA)*, which may benefit skin diseases. In some cases, this may provide relief from eczema, psoriasis and its uncomfortable symptoms. Omega-3 and Omega-6 fats help reduce cholesterol, blood pressure, coronary heart disease and stroke.
- Hemp seeds are a great source of arginine and GLA*, which have been linked with a reduced risk of heart disease and symptoms associated with PMS (premenstrual syndrome), and eating hemp seeds and hempseed oil may also positively affect symptoms of menopause.
- Hemp has incredible anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties and mimics the skin’s very own Lipids to deeply hydrate tired and damaged skin. Hempseed oil is great for sensitive skin and hypo-allergenic sufferers.
- Hemp seeds contain the full spectrum of non-essential and essential amino acids, making them a complete plant-based protein. Ideal vegan protein.
- Hemp seeds contain high amounts of fiber, both soluble and insoluble, which aids with hunger control and plays an important role in binding to and eliminating toxins via fat loss and contributing to a healthy digestive tract. Hemp can also help relieve constipation.
- Hemp seeds help naturally balance inflammation levels and strengthen the immune system due to its perfect combination of fatty acid Omega-3 and GLA.
- Hemp can be eaten by anyone including children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, even animals. They are no known allergies to hemp, so it can be eaten by those unable to tolerate nuts, gluten, lactose or sugar.
- Hemp seeds benefit vegan nutrition as part of a wholefoods plant based diet. It is sugar-free, gluten-free, low carbohydrate food with gut-cleansing fibre.
*ALA stands for alpha linolenic acid. This fatty acid is classed as an essential fatty acid as it cannot be synthesised in the body, so must be taken as part of the diet. It belongs to the Omega-3 family of fatty acids.
*LA stands for linoleic acid. This fatty acid is classed as an essential fatty acid as it cannot be synthesised in the body, so must be taken as part of the diet. It belongs to the Omega-6 family of fatty acids.
*GLA stands for gamma linolenic acid. This fatty acid is a derivative of the Omega-6 essential fatty acid linoleic acid.FOOD ZONE